CTIN is currently the technology provider on a National Infrastructure Protection Plan (NIPP) Security & Resilience Grant under contract to the National Institute for Hometown Security. Under this grant the Cyber Resilience Institute is developing a set of prototype plans for a c-Marketplace for cybersecurity products and services aimed at supporting the build-out of cyber resilience.
Under this contract CTIN has supported the
- build-out of an open source Toolkit,
- design and development of a Community Building Handbook,
- creation of a compendium of Threat Hunting Resources,
- development of a series of training modules on building a Security Operations Center, and
- design of other key resources for building a local information sharing and analysis organization (ISAO).
Contact us to learn more about CTIN’s services!
[contact-form-7 id=”4870″ title=”Contact 2″]